To inform humanity about our esoteric studies is for us, unquestionably, a cosmic duty. Why is it a cosmic duty? Because it is to explain to humanity about its origin and destiny, that is to say, where we come from, why we are here, and where we are going. And since humanity is not always willing to accept this great truth, the effort of tolerance and comprehension; we call it sacrifice for humanity. In order to respect the free will of our fellowman, we do not consider obligatory to accept these studies. Nevertheless, without any kind of commitment, we always extend a friendly hand to the sincere investigator.
“All people of good will, without distinction to race, sex, class, creed, or color,
can enter the First Chamber.”
Samael Aun Weor
Introductory Course Curriculum
1. Introduction to Gnosis
2. The Four Ways
3. The Two Lines of Life
4. Need, Greed & Bliss
5. Consciousness, Personality & the Animal Ego
6. The Human Machine & the Pluralized I
7. The Three Brains & How to Solve Problems
8. The Three Minds
9. The Universal Mind
10. The Spatial Sense & the Fourth Dimension
11. The Awakening of Consciousness
12. Learning How to Listen
13. Return, Recurrence & Reincarnation
14. The Laws of Karma & Dharma
15. The Mysteries of Life & Death, Part 1
16. The Mysteries of Life & Death, Part 2
17. Evolution, Involution, Revolution
18. The Seven Rounds & Seven Races
19. The Origin of the I
20. The Lunar Influence
21. The Hidden Face of our Psychological Moon
22. Universal Sound
23. The Seven Cosmos
24. The Tree of Life
25. The Study of the Solar Man
26. The Seven Types of Man
27. Psychic Development
28. Transformation of Impressions
29. Prana, Tattwas & Pranayama
30. Sexual Hydrogen SI-12
31. Astral Travel
32. The New Age of Aquarius
33. The Pancatattwa Ritual
Gnosis is self knowledge and Gnostic Study is the study of yourself.
The introductory courses are to learn about Gnosis and to learn to work on ourselves. They are an introduction to the Gnostic work.
Following are further studies into the nature of the mind, specifically to eliminate defects in the psyche and liberate our essential nature.
These classes are on-going and continuous, with some subjects being developed in retreat format or weekly classes. Classes will offer practical exercises for students to try at home according to their needs and interests.
The objective is to support and aid the seeker in becoming their own Gnostic. That is one who conquers the mysteries on their own...